lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

about Mac Demarco


I bought this bag  from a venezuelan brand called Sorte. It's a tote. Handmade. With Mac's face cartoon. So I love it. I'm obssesed.

このトートを買った。ベネスエラのブランドだ。Mac Demarcoのかおだよ。大好き!



Selfie in my building lobby. So embarrassing. It was before going to a venezuelan band concert. I was wearing the tote secretly hoping someone would recognize Mac's face.

このセルフィーはわたしのアパートのロビで。コンサートへいくまえに。はずかしいだった。





I love Mac Demarco so much. He's such a fun person. It looks like he's really honest and has no pretensions and he's an amazing musician too. 

I really appreciate when a musician does all the music by his/her self. Recording their own stuff, writing the lyrics, composing the music... It's a long process that requires a lot of thinking and real effort. For me, that's not just music, it's art. And Marc does that♡









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores